I'm a gardener, cyclist, lover of books, wife, mother, granddaughter of a wheat farmer, and longtime homeschooling advocate. I love to grow things like flowers, blueberries, apple trees, and all kinds of vegetables. I love how every day is a different adventure.
16 young adults + a few older ones Drums, guitars, bass, and piano Games, computers, videos, and movies Pizza, ice cream, pop, and lots of little oranges Time to play and time to talk Hours and hours of pure fun!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a way to ring in the new year! Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, we had a wonderful time. We loved all the music permeating the house in ever-changing arrays of instruments and musicians. And of course, the people-energy was amazing, too.
4 comments:
What a way to ring in the new year! Looks like they had a great time. Thanks for sharing.
Yes, we had a wonderful time. We loved all the music permeating the house in ever-changing arrays of instruments and musicians. And of course, the people-energy was amazing, too.
That looks like a friggin' blast. How cool!
Happy New Year to the Millerses!
It was definitely a fabulous event! Don felt like it was a continuous jam session, and I just loved soaking it all in.
Happy New Year to all of you!
Post a Comment