I'm a gardener, cyclist, lover of books, wife, mother, granddaughter of a wheat farmer, and longtime homeschooling advocate. I love to grow things like flowers, blueberries, apple trees, and all kinds of vegetables. I love how every day is a different adventure.
That squash plant looks happy, and your carrots are looking great, too! My overwintered carrots are those I planted late summer/fall. They grew a little bit, stayed in the ground over winter, and are growing bigger now. We'll see how they've done overall soon.
2 comments:
OOOOH my Snap Peas are sprouting! I had 2 that were producing peas, but our last storm blew them over and they aren't making being replanted.
My son's strawberries are getting overgrown with squash- that no one planted.
What are Overwintered Carrots exactly?
I have some pictures from my gardens up.
That squash plant looks happy, and your carrots are looking great, too! My overwintered carrots are those I planted late summer/fall. They grew a little bit, stayed in the ground over winter, and are growing bigger now. We'll see how they've done overall soon.
Post a Comment