Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes We Can


"If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place
where all things are possible;
who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time;
who still questions the power of our democracy,
tonight is your answer."

President-Elect Barack Obama

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes we DID!!!

Raechelle said...

It is a good day, indeed!

TD said...

The start of a new era.

Marcia said...

I'm really happy for our kids - that they get to be part of this.

Unknown said...

considering he is against homeschooling, I really hope our homeschool rights don;t change for the worse.

but maybe a change will be good I dunno. But, it is how it is.
I didn;t agree much with either party. I'm just glad the whole ordeal is over.

Marcia said...

What's your source? I actually think Barack Obama is either neutral or quietly supportive of homeschooling. I believe he honors parents in their decisions about their own families. He is explicit about this in his book, The Audacity of Hope. There's a good summary about this here.