I'm a gardener, cyclist, lover of books, wife, mother, granddaughter of a wheat farmer, and longtime homeschooling advocate. I love to grow things like flowers, blueberries, apple trees, and all kinds of vegetables. I love how every day is a different adventure.
Thanks! They're delicious, too. The produce, not the photos. We picked a lot more plums than we had expected to. It seemed we only had a dozen or so at first glance, but then when we actually started picking, we got about three dozen! We picked them all at once to make sure we got them before the squirrels did.
2 comments:
Love your produce photos!
Thanks! They're delicious, too. The produce, not the photos. We picked a lot more plums than we had expected to. It seemed we only had a dozen or so at first glance, but then when we actually started picking, we got about three dozen! We picked them all at once to make sure we got them before the squirrels did.
Post a Comment